We collect information from you when you place an order our site. When ordering on our site, as necessary to complete the ordering process, you are asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We also collect general information pertaining to the type of team for which you are purchasing our product(s).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To better understand what audience/customer is interested in our product(s)
– To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To customize advertising: We may display targeted advertisements based on personal information.
– To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include:
– Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
– Situations when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.