Dugout Organizer – Quick & Easy Set Up & Storage!
Setting up The BenchCoach is simple:
- Decide where in the dugout you want to hang The BenchCoach.
- Take The BenchCoach out of the bag and lay it flat on the ground with the bat holders facing you.
- Open it and unfold it. (Tip – fold the closure strap underneath and attach it to the Velcro strip to keep it out of your way).
- Hang it on the fence starting at one corner, supporting the other half with your hand as you move across attaching each hook. (Tip – prior to hanging, lean a bat against the fence to help you determine how low/high to hang The BenchCoach).
- Attach the Line Up card holder to the Velcro strips on either side and insert your line up card.
- To store the carry bag during a game, just use the clips on either end of the shoulder strap to hang it on the fence out of your way.
- If its windy, attach through the fence the 4 Velcro straps that are located underneath across the back – 1 in each corner and 1 in the middle of each shelf.
- Once your game has ended and your players have removed their equipment, simply reverse the Set Up steps to take down The BenchCoach (leave the name cards in place for the season).
- Remove the line up card holder and place it flat in one of the compartments.
- Make sure everything has been removed from the compartments and accessory pockets.
- If they were used, detach the 4 Velcro straps – each corner and the ones at the middle of each shelf.
- Start at one corner and unhook The BenchCoach from the fence as you support the unhooked section with your other hand.
- Lay it down and let it collapse on top of itself then press the sections down to make it compact and straighten it a little as necessary.
- Fold one half onto the other half and secure it closed with the closure strap.
- Slide The BenchCoach into the carry bag and you’re ready to go…